External Study

Continuation of ongoing research study:

  • Submit Annual IRB approval letter

  • Submit updated progress report with any change in personnel, protocol or consent forms

  • Submit External UHS Progress Report form
    • External Progress Reports are requested by the UHS Research Office within 45 days of the UHS expiration date. In order for your study not to expire at UHS, we MUST receive the institutional progress report no later than 15 working days prior to UHS annual expiration (UHS approval expires annually based on the date located on the initial UHS approval letter).

  • For more information on submitting your External IRB request to the UT Health San Antonio TM IRB, please visit http://research.uthscsa.edu/ocr/external.shtml